Environment, Health & Safety
EDAC’S UNIQUE SAFETY PROCEDURE & PRACTICES
EDAC’s HSE Policy & Objectives has been framed to achieve zero incidents.
We practice safety as a culture in our company and our company slogan is “Safety mindset is a safe way of life” by involving all our staff and workers as part of a self regulating system.
In addition to that, our organisation has taken the decision to implement the safety as a culture in our company by involving all the workers and staffs as a part of self regulating system.
We ensure industrial safety certified engineers and officers are deputed at site to implement the EHS practices. This helps to a great extent the workers avoiding Near Miss incidents and any untoward hazards in their pursuit to complete the work.
We furnish some of our EHS practices implemented and followed in our sites.
- 1.Tree plantation campaign.
- 2.Controlling Hazardous waste spillage.
- 3.Disposal of all wastes.
- 1.Daily Warm-up Exercises.
- 2.Deployment of Qualified First aiders.
- 3.Pre Medical Check-up.
- 4. Ensuring “Fit to work at Height” certificate.
- 5.Conducting Height Phobia Test.
- 6.Organising Medical Camps.
C) SAFETY- Training
- 1. Tool box meetings.
- 2. Awareness Programs.
- 3.Special Training Programs.
- 4.Emergency Mock Drills.
- 5.Investigating Near Miss and Incident Cases.
D) SAFETY- Audit
- 1.Scaffolding Inspections.
- 2.Internal Audits.
- 3.Cross Audits.
- 4.External Audits.